Bri McCormick, PT, DPT Physical Therapist and Pelvic Health Specialist
A physical therapist and pelvic health specialist who strives to improve the quality of life of every client and build empowerment within each individual.
Bri’s motivation is to help every client achieve their individual goals and return them to what makes them happiest. She is a true believer in prevention before rehabilitation and has a drive for education to give people the opportunity to live their best lives. In her personal life, she is motivated to spend time with her boyfriend and two dogs.
After practicing for several years, Bri was excited to find Activcore as it embodies what she considers should be commonplace values in healthcare. It puts quality of care above everything else. She has a passion for outreach, education, and prevention in health and wellness.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Pelvic Health (Women and Men’s Health)
- Chronic and complex pain conditions
- General orthopedics
- Colorado State University, Bachelors in Health and Exercise Science with a concentration in Sports Medicine, 2010
- University of Central Florida, Doctorate in Physical Therapy, 2014
AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Horseback riding
- PT (Physical Therapist)
- DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Pelvic Health Specialist